Our most important rule: Enjoy your stay at Yellowstone River RV Park and Campground and do come back and stay with us again soon! Following our rules ensures that all our guests will have the opportunity for a safe and wonderful stay.
- Check-out and Re-registration Time: 11 a.m. $1.00 will be charged for each hour thereafter.
- Cancellation policy is 48 hours, no exceptions. No refunds can be issued without the proper 24-hour notice (by 11:00 a.m. the day before your new departure). Sadly, even in cases of an emergency, we cannot issue refunds unless proper notice occurs.
- No refunds on cabins.
- You may make a specific site request, but due to other reservations, maintenance, and other circumstances, we cannot guarantee your request.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH. Please be respectful of each other.
- Please contain your RV and its equipment in your own site and do not infringe into the space next to you.
- No dumping of gray water or sewage on the ground. It is against Montana law.
- Sewer hose outlet elbow is required. (Available for purchase in the store)
- No car or RV washing.
- No tents on RV sites.
- Open fires are prohibited. BBQ grills are permitted. No fire pits.
- Barbequing and working on personal equipment is not allowed on picnic tables.
- Firearms, fireworks and all other types of weapons are prohibited at all times in the Park.
- No on street parking or parking on the grass. Please use overflow parking areas.
- Campers are responsible for the behavior and safety of their children.
- Children should use caution when crossing or playing near any roads.
- Please, no climbing or playing on or near the antique machinery displayed in the Park.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult to restrooms, store, laundry, pool and recreation area.
- The Park is not responsible for fire, theft, accident, or wind/storm damage. We are also not responsible for your driving into trees, rocks or barriers in the Park.
- For safety reasons, we do not allow clotheslines in our park.
- Please do not tie pets to trees.
- Please do not change oil or do vehicle repairs on sites.
- No operating or running a personal business out of or on Park premises.
- Enjoy our swimming pool from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., weather permitting, but please no food, beverages, glass containers, smoking or pets in the pool area. Accompany and stay with all children under 14 using the pool and/or hot tub. You are responsible for their safety. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swimming suits are required to swim in the pool (No street clothes). Montana law states that children under age 5 are not permitted in the hot tub. Your guests will be charged to use the pool. Pool will close after Labor Day.
- Liability: Registered guests will be responsible for any misconduct or damages caused by their children, pets or guests.
- Our security is great due to the park being encircled with a privacy fence, but, at the same time, please secure valuables and property at your site.
- We reserve the right to evict anyone violating Park rules, destroying property, wildlife or vegetation or creating a disturbance, without a refund.
These rules must be strictly followed with no exceptions.
- Please use designated pet walk areas and please clean up after your pets.
- No pets are to be in the buildings, pool area or in the playground/recreation area.
- Pets must be on a leash, connected to the owner’s hand at all times, when outside of the owner’s RV, and never tied outside.
- Cabins are not rented to people with pets.
- Pets are not to be left unattended! That means inside your RV, and that means outside your RV. In your absence, dogs become very aggressive and protective, thus being a threat and a nuisance to other campers. ANY DOGS EXHIBITING AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR OR EXCESSIVE BARKING, INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF THE RV, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!
Just a Reminder
Anyone leaving personal property on the premises of Yellowstone River RV Park and Campground will be charged rent due plus a storage fee of $10.00 per day until bill is paid. Property left will only be kept 30 days. (Policy established May, 1990)